Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Glam Review: "Ask Again Later" by Jill A. Davis

One of the least pleasant airports in which to get stuck, in my opinion, is Chicago O'Hare. There I was: tired, hungry, grumpy, and wanting nothing more than to get home. My flight had been cancelled due to weather, and I was facing a 6 hr wait. I had only a few chapters left in my book, so I obviously needed a new one. Whoever stocked the bookstore was obviously not on the same wavelength with me, because it took me nearly half an hour to find something I wanted to purchase. It was worth the a

No comments: