Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Magical Thinking

Things aren’t always as they seem, are they? The other day someone in a weight loss meeting that I attended mentioned that he had been feeling unsuccessful, so he went back to some old food journals from times when he WAS doing well. That inspired him to get back on track. I thought it was a brilliant idea, and decided to follow suit. Lately I’ve been saying to myself “gosh, if only I weighed now what I used to weigh two years ago.” So I decided to dig up an old file I had from May/June 2006.

No comments: