Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Return of the Too Tight Shirt Challenge…

Well I need some good motivation, so why not bring back a familiar face…errr…shirt.  Remember this: Yup, looks nice on him.  On me it has a certain ability to accentuate my fat rolls to the tenth degree.  So for the sake of public record here is some information about the current state of my body. The Starting Line.  Today is June 25th.  As of today I weigh 178.  I went over and plugged my numbers into the on-line body fat estimator. For those who want to know the input values: Waist at

No comments: