Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tight Shirt Challenge: The Pictures…

Unfortunately the tight shirt was not only unflattering, it was also too shiny and confused my camera a bit.  So I apologize in advance for the photos being a bit blurry. Back, June 25th, 2008 Front, June 25th, 2008 Side, June 25th, 2008 In case you noticed, I am not slouching in the picture.  I have a medical condition that causes my spine to curve in too much at the bottom, and this looks all the worse since I also have a condition which causes my spine to curve out a bit up top. 

No comments: