Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekly Weight Report

Or not so weekly, as it were. Well, we've been trying to juggle getting moved into the new place, keeping up with the girls' activities and schooling, volunteering, work, and attempting to do it all while still not neglecting our friends. It's been quite the performance, but something managed to fall by the wayside. See, in the moving, we misplaced the scale for a bit. So I haven't weighed myself since my last report, back in April. But we've found the scale again now, so I can start back up

No comments: