Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why, Hello!

Hi everyone. My name is Tony. Being fat sucks! I’m sick and tired of not being able to fit comfortably in the desks at my college, so I’m trying to slim down. My method of weight loss involves watching my calories, eating as healthy as possible and exercising daily. Losing weight is a huge struggle for me because I love food, especially the ones with the word cream in them. Whatever though, I’m willing to work hard so that I don’t die of a heart attack when I’m 25.

No comments: