Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

20 Years Down the Wrong Path?

I have been married to the same man for nearly 20 years and I am nearly certain that I am a lesbian. Please indulge me and continue to read on. I do not have anyone to confide in and I am really in need of any thoughts and advice to assist me with this journey of self discovery. I married at age 19 to the first man I consented to have sex with. (I must have really been confused!!!) Why? Society and family expectations, perhaps. I do not recall there being any sparks of lust, love or infatuatio

No comments: