Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

5 Months of Thought

In January I wrote this post. Every day since then I have thought about this. I hear the word 'overweight' rattling in my head several times a day. I feel anger. Because of this incident I have a bunch of Internet research regarding the inaccuracy of BMI (body mass index). I have found blogs to read about self image issues in today's society, self acceptance, and making positive choices. Over the last 5 months I have read, thought, read, thought, and finally, earlier this month, I had this thoug

No comments: