Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

BISJ Evolves Part 2 of 2: “You’re like a big sister I always wanted”

Continuing from Part 1: At some point you have to evolve One of the fastest ways to find out what you’re good at is to ask other people. Seems like a no-brainer but many women are afraid to ask others straight up, “What do you think I’m best at?” I think it’s a good exercise because you can see how others see you which in many cases is much brighter than we see ourselves. Early in the year, I did an informal query with some close friends and blogger pals about what they thought Back in

No comments: