Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Christina Aguilera Weight Loss Secrets & Other Confessions

Christina Aguilera has revealed she lost three stone in four months since giving birth to her first baby, Max (born January, 12) . And it was easy to accomplish that… doing 90-minute workout sessions five days a week and keeping off white bread. :)On the other hand Christina continues to be fascinated by her post pregnancy boobs: "It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before. I look at my husband [Jordan Bratman] and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?' And when I tell him, he's jus

No comments: