Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cut to it

The first person to ever mention weight-loss surgery to me was an endocrinologist. She was a lovely Jewish woman from New York and there we sat, staring at each other over my naked body, discussing my diagnosis of PCOS. 25 minutes earlier, instead of perusing the sticky gossip magazines, I had mentally calculated her age from the certificates and awards hanging in the waiting room. It was 1999 and she was easily in her 70’s. I remember thinking, “As a woman, in her time, she probably really had

No comments: