Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hiya

What have I been up to, other than spending an inordinately large amount of time playing video games? Well...I just dropped 28 pounds. It's something we could put in the 'Stuff I have been up to' column, but we should really be looking at the 'Stuff I have not been up to quite as much' column, where I would write 'eating'. The loss hasn't been an overnight thing - it represents a four month long mixture of diligence and hard work (6%), half-assed so-so decisions (89%), and wilful abandonmen

No comments: