Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

{I thought it was MY BIrthday!!}

Look what arrived in the mail today!! Isn’t that the cutest card!! Thank you SHaron!! I got a great laugh out of it. I have to tell you, in relation to that remote control the only one that fits me is the thermostat. Keith would probably keep it 45 degrees in this house during the winter time if he could get away with it. ANd of course I AM the QUEEN, so all’s good. So…yesterday I worked at the Group Home as you know. When I found out that I had passed my exam I called Matthew and asked h

No comments: