Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

PBS Depression Special: Troubled, But Not So Bad

So I just finished watching the PBS "Depression: Out Of The Shadows" special and it had its problems, which I'll get to, but overall it was not terrible, except when it came to ECT which I think the show gave a free pass to while almost completely ignoring CBT. I think the producers were a bit too unwilling to be adult about the problems with anti-depressants and meds in general, although the subject is broached and, then, quickly backed away from several times during the program (which you can

No comments: