Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

How Much Cardio Should I Do to Lose Weight?

Cardiovascular activity is strength training for your heart and lungs, as well as the best way to burn fat. The amount of cardio you should be performing is entirely based on your fitness experience. Having lost 50lbs myself, I can say with certainty that you need cardio to lose weight. I've heard talk of losing weight by strength training alone or minimal cardio. This is not true. While weight lifting burns fat by speeding your metabolism on a long term basis, cardio is the fastest way to shed pounds and allow muscle to show through.

No comments: