Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Bloggers Quilt

It is time for a meeting of the minds, the hearts and the hands....through a quilt. I have been blogging for two years now. At first it was all about journaling for me. Writing down what I was feeling and why I thought I had gained so much weight. I blog today for the same reason, but also because I have found my niche in a community of friends that I cherish. I no longer blog for myself, but for the women (and the occasional man) who are grasping for help. We have all experienced life in its m

No comments: