Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Josh Peck creeps me out.

He just creeps me out.  My kids LOVE Drake and Josh - and I think I’ll always see a chubby Josh.  He looks so much different now!  I think I heard he got the band…that would explain all that weight loss! Did any of you see Josh in “Mean Creek”?  That movie was disturbing…and to see Josh in that kind of role - was, well - weird. Anyway, here are Josh Peck and Olivia Thirlby (Juno) at the premiere of their new movie, “The Wackness”. WENN

No comments: