Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Newbie :)

Hi, newbie here. Just thought ide introduce myself to ya'll ... im Olivia, from Manchester (UK). I come on this site to basically find myself a weight loss buddy who is about my weight (149 lbs), & my gender (female), but i dont care what age, as long as your commited and can post a few blogs a week letting me know your thoughts, & weight loss results. If you want you can tell me what you've eaten today, whether you've cheated & feel down, etc & i will help aslong as its the same

No comments: