Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Music that Gets Me Movin'

I exercise a lot. I love music. It's only natural that the two go hand-in-hand. I must have good music to accompany my exercise (unless I'm using one of my fitness DVDs). I pick songs that are upbeat because my body usually follows the tempo set by the music. The songs may not all be incredibly inspiring or deep, but they keep me going. Here's a list of some of my favorite workout songs, with links to some of their home pages (you'll have to hover over the name to see the link): 1. "Gonna Fly N

No comments: