Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

{Ohhh..and for the love of TWinkie!}

{no pun intended…I just figured I would refrain from using profanity or his name in vain} Sometimes I just want to scream at people. Here is a typical peek into my daily life filled with questions and comments about my weight loss: “Wow! Look at you Jenny, you have lost so much weight. Did you do it all on your own?” Hmmm…now what other help would I have? You might as well ask an overweight person if they are fat because they sit on the couch all day eating bon bons. “Oh, Jenny, you are too

No comments: