Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My, what big milestones you have

Today, I became an XS. That’s right - I bought my first ever XS anything. I actually bought three XSs: two tank tops and a running skirt. And to help you understand what a milestone that is, when I first went and bought an official running outfit, I bought the pants, not the shorts. The shorts! Scary! Nope, I got the yoga pants and matching long-sleeved jacket. The jacket, especially, smoothed out the unsightly bulges created by the super-tight tank. The tank has been getting looser every week

No comments: