Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Year Later

Well, here I am one year later, almost to the day. It was this time a year ago when I joined this site, made the decision to make a true effort at losing weight, started the South Beach Diet, and lost 15 pounds over the summer. Overall, it’s been a good year. I’ve maintained most of my weight loss, although this summer I am out to lose 10 more pounds. I ran my first 5k ever, and although I regained some weight and haven’t been to the gym in three weeks at this point, I still feel like the past

No comments: