Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Project Wonderful is pretty wonderful

I’ve been playing with Project Wonderful on one of my sites after more than a few people mentioned it to me (I think Empress was among them, but can’t find the original post), and here’s what I’ve found: It takes a while to get going. Give it at least a month before giving up on it. It attracts more “real bloggers” than internet marketing types. You’re more likely to get ads for someone’s online novel or “going green” site than a spammy weight loss site. If you have the right site, it can real

No comments: