Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wii-Exercise Dude Loses More Weight

Wii-Exercise Dude Loses More Weight The original Wii-exercise guy took the new Wii Fit out for a 45 day spin and lost fifteen pounds. He posted pictures on his site (shirtless) of his progress and a video of his workout. Unlike Wii Sports, Wii Fit has a built-in scale and BMI calculator, so I will be using them to keep track as well as my own scale (where I will weigh myself 3 extra times a day to get an average). It also introduces muscle building and toning, so I hope the extra muscle mass

No comments: