Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

10 Steps to End an Affair

10 Steps to End an Affair Given that I've been discussing my article "9 Ways to Affair Proof Your Marriage" on radio shows this week, I have been reading with interest the comments on the Group Beyond Blue discussion thread, "Ending an Affair," at Beliefnet Community, started by Group Beyond Blue member SalT. She wrote: How do you do it??!!!!! Picture this whole scenario and let me know how to do it … because I've failed and failed.. and will fail again. Married guy… two kids.. crazy wife.

No comments: