Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fruit Salad of Destiny

I don’t particularly like fruit. In fact I can say that most fruit frightens me; especially berries. Let’s not get into it. My son on the other hand LOVES fruit so I have had to come up with different ways to present it to him. I made a minty fruit salad the other day that I actually tried and enjoyed. I made a huge batch and we snacked on it for about three days. I think it will be a great Summer snack and it was so easy to put together. I used a combination of cantaloupe, honeydew melon, blue

No comments: