Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 Dieting Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them

As a nutritionist who was once fat, I have examined the weight issue from every angle. I have worked with thousands of clients in successfully fighting fat and I am now, myself, tiny and fit, a mere fraction of my once fat self. A big part of the problem is that dieters do nothing to change their mental state. Your body's set point is created first in your mind. New research in cell biology shows our perceptions activate our genes, health and behavior. You can't get your body to change withou

No comments: