Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shrink Yourself Emotional Eating Experiment - Week Twelve

kdfj2 eou9 Can you believe I’ve now completed my 12-week emotional eating experiment with Shrink Yourself? I can’t! It seems like it was just yesterday that I started this experiment on myself. Well for any of you emotional eaters (and especially if you also struggle with food addiction) who think “there’s no way I’m going to spend 12 weeks changing my ways, I want it NOW!”, I’ve gotta tell ya that the 12 weeks fly right on by. A Lifetime of Emotional Eating The thing is this - 12 weeks i

No comments: