Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Body image

Why can’t I sleep at night, Don’t say it’s gonna be alright, I wanna be able to eat spaghetti bolognese, and not feel bad about it for days and days and days. In the magazines they talk about weight loss, If I buy those jeans I can look like Kate Moss, I know it’s not the life I chose, But I guess that’s the way that things go Body image issues. Everyone has ‘em at one time or another. I had ‘em today. I was at the barbershop, waiting for him to get all prettied up, and - for lack of

No comments: