Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Deep breath! Positive change!

I’ve decided I need to lose a few pounds. I know, blog posts about weight-loss and dieting aren’t exactly exciting. It always feels a little bit touchy and I’ll admit that I’m a little concerned that I’ll be viewed as vain and silly when this post is published. You might think I look just fine, but damn, you have not seen me naked. The truth is I know I’m not in horrible shape, but I weighed myself yesterday morning and that number was higher than it’s been since I graduated from university i

No comments: