Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Detox Day 16

Wow. I got up this morning and weighed 330.0. Still a 22.2 pound weight loss, but I was slightly dissapointed that I wasn’t at 328 or 329 like I was on Sunday morning. Yesterday I ate a banana for breakfast, beans and squash for lunch and pineapple for dinner. I had a toothache and so I took advil twice yesterday. I didn’t take any on Sunday or all Sunday night because I wanted to keep my body pure, but the pain finally got to me and I had to take something. Tooth pain makes me a mental wreck.

No comments: