Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Detox Day 17: 25 Pounds Lost

This morning I reached a big milestone - 327.2. That is exactly 25 pounds. I’m elated because this has been a rough week for me and I needed something to boost my spirits. Work has been a beast with a series of projects wrapping up and so we have to write test cases and train people and create training and testing plans. I just want to make pretty PowerPoint presentations and fun graphics for various events happening around the workplace. it’s also been a hard week because Sunday night my too

No comments: