Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Martin Kihn: Isn't It Ironic - Not?

"You're an asshole, " the Chicago-based DJ said to me. "Thank you," I said - or almost said, before he perfected an asshole move of his own. He cut me off. "Who needs this book?" he ranted. "I totally disagree with the premise -" "It's ironic." The silence was epic. "What's that mean?" And he wasn't alone. Having spent the past couple of months promoting a memoir I wrote called A$$hole: How I Got Rich & Happy By Not Giving a Damn About Anyone (Random House/Broadway), I have had ample oppor

No comments: