Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Effects of Sleep Deprivation

I picked this topic because I thought it was interesting and I was curious to know the cost of not sleeping. I also know that most high school students don't get even close to the amount of sleep that they should be getting. I even like to stay up later than I should and therefore don't get enough sleep, and I wanted to know what happens when you don't get the suggested amount of sleep. I found that sleep deprivation could be very dangerous and fatal even. Sleep deprivation takes a big toll on

No comments: