Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One man’s treasure

As I’ve bumped health issues back to the forefront of my mind, I have also been trolling around through some of the old websites that I used to haunt. Some of our fellow bloggers have predictably fallen away, leaving only dead links and deleted sites. Others are still going strong, blogging day after day about what kind of sandwich they had for lunch. (I salute you!) Then there are those (obnoxious third-person voice alert) who have yo-yo’ed back and forth, made grand goals and statements at ir

No comments: