Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Personal Challenge

I just got an email, well actually a MySpace email from a friend inviting me to the second annual (I think we can call it that) Biggest Loser contest. The details are, this Friday I weigh myself and submit the figure to my friend who is recording all official weights. Then between now and the end of August I attempt to eat healthy and exercise regularly to lose the highest percentage of weight (hopefully fat) by that date. Last time we did this I came in second, losing 10 lbs (which since we

No comments: