Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Samantha and her Genie – Excerpt

I’m thrilled and excited to announce the release today of my new paranormal/Rubenesque novel from Ellora’s Cave, Samantha and her Genie! I’ve always loved books, movies and TV shows about genies (remember I Dream of Jeannie?) and magic. I can’t remember a time when I read a story or watched a film or program about genies and their bottles that I didn’t itch to write my own magical story. Well, this is it. I so thoroughly enjoyed writing this book and creating these special characters. I rea

No comments: