Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tuesday Weigh-In!

Well, I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting and I am happy to report that I have had a GREAT week! I lost another 2 pounds! Woo Hoo! That makes my total weight loss 48.6 pounds! I have 6.8 pounds more to lose until my next goal of reaching my Weight Watcher 10%. Weight Watchers works people! I remember hearing people say that but I guess I never believed anything could help me. This has been the first thing that has really worked in my life! Maybe I have more motivation this time, I don't k

No comments: