Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slimming in Public Day 2

Inspired by a good meeting last night and armed with a couple of facts I didn’t have before, I started today with every intention of sticking to plan 100%. And I did. Go me. To recap, I’m doing the “Mix 2 Max” plan where you choose whether to have Original or Green foods by the meal. So basically you can have a nice stodgy lunch and a light, meaty (or fishy) dinner. And I found out that my own daily Syn allowance is more than I thought it was. If you’re a member of a group, it’s always worth

No comments: