Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Santa Fe ~ Day 2

Day two started off with a good long sleep. I really can’t remember the last time that I slept for ten hours….. I mean, my hubby does it almost every weekend, but I’m a regular kind of girl. I get up at the same time every day. Can’t help it. But that just goes to show how pooped I was the night before. We had a nice leisurely morning with breakfast in the most adorable diner EVER! ***Remember………. it ain’t free in the hotel…….. so we may as well go somewhere else. It was called the Atomic Grill

No comments: