Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Walk in the Park

Today a friend and her little boy were supposed to come over, but he is getting over croup, so we rescheduled. Tomorrow I'm going walking with some friends (Jenna!), so today was the perfect day for a practice run (and perfect weather at 77, instead of the 104 it has been!). The practice run was...interesting. I got tired and I don't have a very good carrier for walks. I carried Silas part way in my mei tei and then moved him into the sling. We turned around about half way and went to the playgr

No comments: