Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Week 5 Weigh In

I'm down one pound this week. I have had a sick baby that has required almost all of my attention this week so I haven't exercised, so I was worried that I wouldn't have lost, or that I would have gained. So, one pound is exciting to me! I have lost nine pounds in five weeks. My goal was ten pounds, but that's not too far off. That means that if I want to stay on my weight loss schedule, I will have to lose eleven pounds next month. That should be doable if I don't slack on my counting calories

No comments: