Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Weight Loss Rollercoaster

I have been on the weight loss roller coaster for years. At different times I have watched what I put in my body, I have exercised and I have lost weight. Then I get lazy and the weight creeps on again until I can't stand it anymore and then I diet all over again. The problem is I am not a very good dieter. I lack will power and the discipline needed to lose weight and keep it off. In the past I have eaten good food, drunk lots of water, cut out soft drinks and snacks and exercised but after a

No comments: