Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You Can Still Be Lazy And Lose Weight

I'm the type of person that when I'm at the gym I work my tail off. For the hour that I'm there I will lift weights for thirty minutes and then hop on the treadmill or elliptical machine for another thirty minutes. While I am at the gym my sole purpose is to work out. I try to avoid conversations with people so I can stay focused. But when I am at the mall or at home, you better believe I'm the person who is taking the elevator or sitting on the couch using the remote - trying everything I can NOT to get off the couch.

No comments: