Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A big FUCK YOU to Comcast.

They’re trying to rip me off and I’m not going to allow it to happen. I was charged a 70 dollar fee for something that I was told would be FREE. FREE! Bill called to ask them what was up and explained to them that I was told there would be NO CHARGE for them to come and install a new coax cable for the internet. See, the guy that came to install everything told me that our line was too old to support the internet and that we HAD to replace it. HAD TO. He also told me that there was no charge be

No comments: