Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am really going to do it this time

I am really going to do it this time I lost 1.8 lbs this week and I really, really, really worked the program this week. That brings me to a total loss of 10.2 lbs. Woohoo! Tante E's wedding is in something like 6 weeks and I want to kick it up a notch or two in terms of exercise in order to lose a little faster. I am pretty thrilled and I am really motivated. Just this week I had an epiphany - what would I look like if I was thin? I have no clue, because I haven't been a thin adult. I st

No comments: