Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anti-fat arse: day 1 (beer gut)

So I have been thinking of starting to become a beer drinker. I don’t normally drink not because of religious reasons, but cus I think it tastes like crap. So why am I thinking of starting to drink beer. Simple… Beer gut justification. Thats right. I need some way to justify having a beer gut when I don’t even drink beer. So it’s day one of the “no more fat arse people in ministry weight loss challenge”. I just lost 300 calories typing that. I’m starting with a detox diet. No carbs High p

No comments: